Booking.com is one of the biggest giants when it comes to hotels, hostels and other types of accommodation. Every day book private individuals and business travelers took over 850,000 nights through Booking.com and offers a total reservation giant over 640 000 different hotels and accommodation in over 76,000 destinations in 211 countries. Booking.com is a great choice for those looking for an affordable and secure booking. The company has around the clock customer support, speaking 42 different languages, the best price guarantee and no booking fees. In addition, there are plenty of customer reviews to read before you decide which accommodation to be booked. The fact is that there are just over 50 million guest reviews written by previous guests. When it comes to bargains, discounts and campaigns, Booking.com almost has always something to offer. To get really good prices on hotel, make sure to sign up with Booking.com. As a member will be constantly updated with various campaigns and get access to so-called "secret deals" that can save up to 50 percent.
Quick Facts about Booking.com
- Over 640 000 different hotels and accommodation.
- Hotels and accommodation in over 76,000 destinations in 211 countries.
- More than 45 million reviews from previous clients / guests.
- Over 800,000 booked nights at Booking.com.
- No booking fees or administration fees 3k .
- Best price guarantee (Booking.com match the difference if you find a lower price).
- Ability to pay in place at several hotels.
- Founded in 1996 in the Netherlands.
- 40 languages available.
- Today Booking.com 155 offices in 63 countries.
- A total of 8600 people working across the world to help customers and partners.